Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Core'dinations Tim Holtz Distress Collection


I finally did it!

I got my hands on the new Tim Holtz Distress Collection with Core'dinations! Sunday night, I was helping one of the members on my stocking crew to finish a HUGE cart of open stock scrapbooking paper, and as we were opening the packages of paper, Tim's signature (you know that one...) caught my eye. After freaking out a little that JoAnn was catching up with the times, and carrying some more of Tim's distress products, I went on to tell my team member my history with Tim's products. She opened a package of dark brown paper from the new line, and I said, "I bet that one is Walnut Stain." After turning the paper over and reading the label, I got "wow, you are good..." in response :)

JoAnn is having a big sale this week, and all of their open stock paper is 5 for $1, including the new Core'dinations Distress Collection. The large format stores are carrying 30 of the 36 colors that are available. I picked up one of each.

I actually have a day off tomorrow, so I can't wait to play with my new paper!

2 comments:

  1. Ok...now I need to go to J's. I need more Core'dinations!! Love that paper...it cuts so well in my E2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. I’ve joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I’ve shared your website in my social networks.
    ignou assignment 2018
    bhdf 101
    ignou solved assignment 2020

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Reading them is always the high light of my day!

~Courtney