Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Oh the Possibilities!

I am the proud new owner of an amazing program that I'm sure many of you have heard of

As their website states, Sure Cuts A Lot (or SCAL)is an extremely easy program to allow you to cut your True Type fonts and various shapes on your Cricut Machine and other cutting machines. With the combination of using your Fonts. importing custom artwork and drawing your own shapes, the possibilities are endless! 

I'm looking forward to posting projects using my new program! I have a party coming up, so I'm planning on making some decorations.

If you're interested in expanding your crafting horizons, check out the Sure Cuts A Lot software

Also, check out Lettering Delights for some awesome graphics to use with SCAL or MTC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Reading them is always the high light of my day!

~Courtney