Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

First Santa of the Season!

Hello!

I am definitely starting to feel the holiday season approaching, and LOVE it! I've been working tons with the December kit from Club Ruby, which is absolutely amazing! If you're interested in joining the awesome Club Ruby community, head over there and sign up!

I thought I'd post a quick Christmas card tutorial to kick off my favorite season of the year!


This card is quick and easy, features my favorite Bo Bunny Santa stamp and my Tim Holtz Fab Flourish  stamp, and an eye-catching ribbon pleat!

Here goes:


1) Start with a standard A2 kraft card base. Using Ranger's Jet Black Archival Ink to layer Christmas stamps on the left side of the card.


2) Cut a 1.5x5.25 strip of the My Mind's Eye Haunted Collection. Distress the edges with a paper distresser and ink the edges with Black Soot Distress Ink. Adhere the strip to the right side of the card.


3) Pleat and adhere ribbon down the center of the My Mind's Eye paper. Lightly ink the two left corners of the card with Aged Mahogany Distress Ink.

There you go! A fun and simple card!

I hope everyone is starting to get into the holiday spirit. Check back for more holiday crafts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Reading them is always the high light of my day!

~Courtney