Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Scrapp'n Savvy Sampler - New Location!

The Scrapp'n Savvy Sampler was a hit! 

Friday and Saturday, crafters were introduced to Scrapp'n Savvy's awesome new location and at least 5 of the teachers, and the larger store with tons of new product lines! They paid only $5 to make a Halloween mini book using the new We R Memory Keepers Heebie Jeebies line. Each instructor designed one of the pages of the book, and I designed the cover (using my favorite new Tim Holtz Rusty Hinge Distress Ink). Karrie was kind enough to allow the instructors to make a mini book too, and I love how great it turned out! I'm giving mine to my sister to fill with photos :)


If you live in the Greater Houston area, I have great news for you! There is a new scrapbooking store in town, and it is worth checking out! While it is only in phase one, construction will continue for the next few months, and will transform Scrapp'n Savvy into the newest and best scrapbooking retreat location in town! Scrapp'n Savvy will be taking reservations for retreats starting in January, so contact them today to book your get-away!

Look for a post about my upcoming Altered Escape classes soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Reading them is always the high light of my day!

~Courtney