Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Quick Update!

Hello hello!

I wanted to swing by with a quick update. Life has taken me on an unexpected path, and I couldn't be happier, however, life has also left me with limited crafting time and a terrible internet connection :)

My classes at Scrapp'n Savvy have gone really well! I had two students sign up to make my bird house, and they left happy, and the necklaces that the ladies made in my August class were beautiful! Scrapp'n Savvy will be opening the doors of their permanent location soon...very exciting! I have a lot of class planning to do for the upcoming months, so that means I'll more than likely have some more creations to share with all of you :)

In other news (hehe), Club Ruby has launched, and it is IMPRESSIVE! I am one of the Master Designers for Club Ruby and can attest to the awesomeness that is Club Ruby :) The website is in Beta right now, with a select few members, but when the full launch occurs, I urge you to join!

Again, I apologize for my absence recently, but rest assured...I'll be back soon with more delightfully distressed creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Reading them is always the high light of my day!

~Courtney