Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Father's Day Card Duo


I made these two similar cards for my Step Dad, and my Father-in-Law. I love and appreciate both of them, and didn't want to give them a typical Father's Day card. I am 99.97% sure that they won't check my blog before Sunday, so I wanted to show them off a little early :)

Products Used:

  • Ranger Glossy Paper (not photo paper)
  • Adirondack Alcohol Inks - Ginger, Latte, Butterscotch, Rust
  • Adirondack Bronze Mixative
  • Adirondack Blending Solution
  • Various Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Stamps
  • Artistic Outpost Stamps
  • Ranger Black Archival Ink
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
  • Dictionary Paper
  • Bazzill Cardstock

The effects of the Bronze Mixative is so hard to capture with a camera, but it really is amazing! If you try anything new this week, you have GOT to try Alcohol Inks :)

Have a fantastic Father's Day, and get those fingers inky!

5 comments:

  1. Those are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so awesome! I am thinking about getting into alcohol inks. I love looking at all your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures do not do the real cards any justice. These look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Reading them is always the high light of my day!

~Courtney