Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Hand Me a Stamp WEBSITE!

Thanks to my wonderful, caring, supportive, awesomely genius husband...

the new www.handmeastamp.com is LIVE!


There are still a few things to finish, like adding more photos of my work, but I am SO proud if the work that he did and excited to share with all of you!

Rigo designed and made functional every single element to this website, and I couldn't be happier.

If you're interested in my upcoming classes, you can keep an eye on my events calendar, or if you're looking for some inspiration, you can browse my photos! There are even direct links to blog, and twitter!

Check it out! I absolutely CANNOT wait to hear what you think of the new site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Reading them is always the high light of my day!

~Courtney