Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ms Bright Side Award!

My wonderful friend, Bonnie, gave me this awesome award the other day! Her blog is so amazing, which matches her personality to a T! She updates daily with great projects, so I always have something to read. I love getting these things! It reminds me that there are people out there actually looking at my work, and getting to know me! I do have to say though...the picture reminded me of one of the characters in that creepy movie, Coraline :)




Now it's my turn to share 10 things that make me happy, 5 pieces of trivia about myself, and pass this on to 5 other bloggers!

10 things that make me happy:
  1. My husband
  2. My Mom and Dad
  3. My dog, Rose
  4. My Macbook Pro :)
  5. Inky Fingers and a finished project
  6. Shopping, not necessarily spending money though
  7. All 7 of my jobs
  8. Coffee
  9. A good song on the radio
  10. Living life - I am so blessed to wake up each day to the life I have!

5 facts about me:
  1. I've only been paper crafting for about 10 months.
  2. I have a condition called Gilbert's Syndrome that makes it difficult to consume spicy foods or beer - which I can't stand any way. My real dad's name is Gilbert.
  3. I am, and always will be, a musician. I was a drum line captain in high school.
  4. During my entire 21st year, including a honeymoon in Vegas, I can count on one hand how many times I've been carded for alcohol/gambling.
  5. There is a news reporter in my town with the same first and last name. Since my wedding last year, I've been asked if I had heard of her about two hundred times.

5 Blogger friends - I don't know many bloggers personally, but I'm going to award this to bloggers that brighten my day when I read their posts!

  1. Rosie - It's All Rosie
  2. Jillian - Inspired By
  3. Nicole - Nic's Nook
  4. Jin - Under a Cherry Tree
  5. Bona - Keep on Scrappin'


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I don't know where you find time to fit scrapping in with 7 jobs though. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award. 7 Jobs?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Reading them is always the high light of my day!

~Courtney