Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Assistance: Taken Literally

My mom has transformed my former room into an awesome craft room! Since I live so close, I'll be moving all of my crafting supplies to her house, and out of my teeny tiny crafting space!

So, I sat downwith my mom today, in our new room, ready to start designing some work for an upcoming (SEEECRET) event...and I quickly realized that I had forgotten to get my Tim Holtz supplies out of my desk drawer at home. So, I picked up my phone, and dialed my dear dear hubby. He said that bringing it to me was no problem, and asked where it was. I told him that the entire second drawer of my desk held all of my Tim Holtz material, and that he could just throw it in a bag to bring it over. Soon after that phone call, he showed up at my mom's house, and walked into our craft room with a big grin on his face, holding this:

That's right, he thought it would be funny to bring me the actual drawer. What a goof...


Off to create :)

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like something my husband would do! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless him! At least he didn't forget anything from the vital drawer:) Have fun in your new craft room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun to be able to craft with your Mom. My Mom is in Texas and I'm in Colorado :( Sounds like your husband is a true sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's a very smart man!! If he would have put stuff in a bag, he may have forgotten 1 thing, and that could have been the thing you wanted most!!! have fun crafting in your new room!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "dear dear hubby"...you don't have to lie ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Reading them is always the high light of my day!

~Courtney