Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Shop is OPEN for business!

Hand Me A Stamp has had some exciting changes this weekend!

1. I'm a dot com! Thanks to my wonderful husband, and lots of design work, I have an official website! Currently, it's pretty basic, but I'll be adding to it as time goes on!

2. I'm an official Etsy shop owner! I spent the evening setting up my store front and have 6 Cricut Expression Perfect Pajamas for sale! Check them out, they're adorable! More product to come!

This is just an example of Cricut Expression Perfect Pajamas! This one isn't for sale, obviously, because of copyright laws.


On another note, I spent the day with my mom. We went to Michaels, where I got a pretty sweet, and inexpensive, haul.


























I am most excited about the Tim Holtz stamp set. The acrylic stamps don't stamp as well, in my opinion, as his red rubber stamps do, but how could I pass up 40% of $15?

1 comment:

  1. Sweeeet! Can't wait to see what you create with this haul. Love me some Good Tim Holtz as well!! And I agree with the acrylic does not leave as good as an impression as the red rubber.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Reading them is always the high light of my day!

~Courtney