Pages

Friday, December 25, 2009

A Wonderful Life



This Christmas was mine and my husband's first Christmas together as a married couple. It was fabulous. We spent the morning together making breakfast and exchanging gifts. I made out like a bandit!




My husband's favorite gift (I think) was his Vulcan Nerf Gun, and mine, of course, was my black Cricut Expression!!! I am so excited! I can't wait to try it out! I was seriously spoiled today!
I ended up with 8 cartridges: Serenade, Plantin School Book, Wild Card, Paper Doll Dress Up, Everyday Paper Dolls, Winter Woodland, Pooh Font Set, and Tags Bags Boxes and More!

He also spoiled me with a TON of Tim Holtz stamp sets! He chose them himself, and did an excellent job :) I can't wait to use those on a few projects...I wonder what I can come up with....

I hope that Christmas was as wonderful for you as it was for me. I am so blessed to have the people in my life that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Reading them is always the high light of my day!

~Courtney