Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tim's Tags - Day 3



Check this out! Tim's tags today incorporate his alcohol inks! I am so excited to try this technique. I don't have any experience with them, but I plan on grabbing some after work today. I am so impressed with Tim's versatility each day, and look forward to the next 9 days!

So far, I've completed the second tag, and half finished the first tag. Rock Candy Distress Crackle Paint is no where to be found in my area, so I had to use Crackle Accents by Ranger instead. It took a while to apply, and to dry, so I went ahead and moved on to the second tag. I think I'll post photos when I have a few more done. For now, check out Tim's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Reading them is always the high light of my day!

~Courtney