Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Oops! Sorry!

Wow, did I drop the ball or what! I knew it was tiem to update again when my husband starting bringing it up on a daily basis :)

First off, I apologize for not updating my blog for the rest of Tim's tags. Secondly, don't worry, I am still in the process of finishing mine. They'll be finished before the 31st of this  month :) Wouldn't want to miss out on Tim's grand prize drawing!!!

In case any of you haven't seen, here is the photo Tim posted on his blog of all 12 completed tags:
Aren't they beautiful!!! I have tags 9, 11, and 12 to finish :)

Well, ladies and gentlemen...tonight is Christmas Eve. The presents are wrapped, the house is semi-cleaned, and our Mr and Mrs stockings are hung from the mantle on our fire place. Doesn't get much better. I want to wish everyone out there a very Merry Christmas, and I promise, promise, promise that after Christmas, I'll start doing some entries on some of my work :)

Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. love the tags do you give instructions on how to make them if so please email me at willows_ck@yahoo.com
    they are so pretty am tring to learn new crafts and i just got me a cricut expression was wanting to use it with fabric but so far can't find instructions on how to use it with it fabric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Just found your blog after you posted a link to it on Splitcoast. Love the things you make. Suscribing to receive more blog news.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Reading them is always the high light of my day!

~Courtney