Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Mom's (cricut) Lingerie

My mom and I spent all day shopping at our favorite craft stores in our area, and ended up with some pretty cool things (like the Sweethearts Cricut cartridge for $40!), but one of the coolest things she found was some awesome fabric and lace for a Cricut cover. I decided that this one reminded me of lingerie. How often do you get to make lingerie for your mom?


Sewing, as I said before, is not my forte, so I was a little nervous about adding the lace on the edge of this cover, but it was surprisingly easy! I cut the pattern out of two additional fabrics so that, should I have some spare time, I can throw together a few more :) I'm thinking of altering the pattern a little...maybe make it a little more interesting. We'll see.

Other than the Sweethearts Cricut cartridge, I didn't get too much today. I did get The Glitter Cardstock Matstack from Die Cuts With a View. I'm excited about using that with my Cricut :) I still can't get over how cool this thing is! Shame on me for giving all of you cricuteers a hard time when I bought my Silhouette...accept my apology?

Before I forget, only two more days to finish my Tim Holtz tags. AAAHHH! (I better get busy!)

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this slip you made for my new Cricut!! My dust-free cricut thanks you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Reading them is always the high light of my day!

~Courtney