Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

My First Cricut Cut

It only took me three days to finish cleaning and organizing my craft area in order to break out my new Black Beauty! My first cut was using the Pooh Font cart that my mom gave to me as my Christmas gift :) This font is stinkin' cute! The second cut I made was using Everyday Paper Dolls. I made a cheerleader because my husband's 11 year old cousin is visiting, and she looooves cheerleading. I thought she'd get a kick out of it, and she did. As soon as I'm finished posting, I'm going to show her how the Cricut works.

I know that these are very basic, which isn't my style. I plan on embellishing my future dolls a bit more. Oh, and as you may notice...I will be purchasing the Peachy Keen stamps for my doll's faces. Apparently drawing their faces is not my forte.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Reading them is always the high light of my day!

~Courtney