Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2009

The First 5 Tags - Courtney Style

I know, I know, I know...you just haven't been able to wait patiently to see what I've made with Tim Holtz's inspiration. Well, I've kept you waiting long enough. Here are my tags so far...



The photos aren't the greatest, but they're good enough for 11:30 at night :) Once I have all 12 tags finished, I'll pull out the big guns to take the real photos that will be sent to Tim. Oh yes...I had to include a photo oh my hands afterwards. That's how they looked even after handling baby wipes all night! Comments are appreciated!

**Side note: The 1st tag (blue) doesn't have ribbon because the Stickles on the top were still wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Reading them is always the high light of my day!

~Courtney