Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

I've Returned!

Oh. My. Goodness! I seriously forgot about this blog! I just checked it, and realized that I haven't posted ANYTHING since November of last year! Holy smokes...time to get back on the band wagon...

Lets see...a really quick recap:

December: My husband and I got a hedgehog, named Hedgie
January: We officially started our own photography business (CoGo Photography). We have a separate blog for that (Blog).
April: We got MARRIED on April 11th!!! (I also turned 21!!!)
June: I became a Mary Kay Independent beauty Consultant which I LOVE (My Mary Kay)
September: My mom and I picked up a new hobby; scrapbooking!

So, I've taken to taking photos with my little point-and-shoot of things I've been making or doing. I hope that will motivate me to post more on this blog!

See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Reading them is always the high light of my day!

~Courtney