Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Disaster!

Tomorrow is Rigo's birthday. For those of you who don't know, Rigo is my fiance, so I wanted to do something special for him. The only request that he had for his birthday cake was that it be confetti cake. Yes. Confetti Cake...

I thought it would be a good idea to make him a cool Xbox cake. Well...the controller turned out cool. I made that out of Rice Krispies Treats. The cake? Not so good. It baked up beautifully but carving it and trying to ice it was too much for it to handle. It crumbled. It was a DISASTER! So. My mom and I made the best of it. We set the table up, wrapped presents and put he cake in the middle of the table. We called him to come over for an early birthday party and enjoyed laughing at my wrecked cake. We even got pictures of his face when he saw it.

Nope. Won't be posting pictures of this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Reading them is always the high light of my day!

~Courtney